The only full day rafting tour from Quito in shared service with fixed departures and with no minimum of passengers. This tour will make you feel the adrenaline of crossing the category III rapids of the crystal clear water of the Jatunyacu River in a 5 hour rafting adventure. Our internationally certified guides will give you all the excitement of the river with all the necessary securities. In the middle of the river we will have lunch and we will also visit an indigenous community.
Between 04:00 and 05:00 in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel (inside the urban area). Shared transportation.
- Shared Transportation Quito-Archidona-Tena-Quito
- 5 hours of Rafting
- Certified and Professional Guides (IRF – International Rafting Federation, ACA – American Canoe Association)
- Rafting Gear: Helmet, Lifejacket, Paddle and Semi-Dry Top
- Intern Shuttle (Tena and Archidona)
- Lunch Buffet
- Guided Visit to Local Community “Shandia” and Handicraft Shopping
- First Aid Kit with certified WAFA Trip Leader
- Safety Kayaker
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- We do not accept people who have Respiratory problems or Cardiovascular diseases.
- Shoes / closed toe shoes (keep in mind that they will get wet) and that do not come off easily
- Bathing suit
- Pants, Shorts, or Leggings (Quick Dry preferably)
- T-Shirt or Shirt (Quick Dry preferably)
- Extra set of dry clothes for the return journey
- Insect Repellant
- Sun Screen
Applies for people over 8 and under 65